MP3 300 HPE Sport is an evolution born from the original concept of MP3 fully evolved as a new version. It is more dynamic and more easy in terms of drivability and dimensions, giving a new and unique experience in riding, safety and comfort. Characterised by a modern design, with improved functionality and enhanced performance, the MP3 300 HPE incorporates contents and values required of a touring scooter.
- New modern & cool touring design
- Dynamic image
To provide better ergonomic position, the saddle shape has been more comfortable and the introduction of lumbar driver support increases driving comfort. The saddle is composed of double materials and sporty texture.
- Protection and comfort
- The compactness of the dimensions
- Roll Lock – A distinguishing feature that transforms the balance of the vehicle from dynamic to static, staying in stability on the three wheels without the need for a stand. You can park the MP3 anywhere, easily and without effort.
- Piaggio MIA System (standard on Sport version) – Piaggio MIA System, is a system that connects smartphone to vehicle and through the relative App provides extra features: Additional Trip Computer & Warnings and maintenance information.
- Saddle with damped opening system and courtesy light for under seat compartment.
- Closed glove compartment with USB socket under the windshield.
- Under seat storage compartment is able to contain 1 jet helmet and 1 demi jet helmet.
- Mechanical parking brake
- New 300 HPE high performance engine
- The possibility of driving over a 125cc with a B license
- 3 wheel safety
300 cc HPE Engine
The new engine 300 cc HPE (High Performance Engine), is a concentration of technology calibrated to support performance and control of fuel consumption.
Many mechanical and electronic components have been completely revised to optimise consumption ensuring brilliant performance.
The goal is to increase the efficiency of every single detail to contribute maximum performance while minimising fuel consumption and emissions, to provide a new driving experience.
Every detail, from the internal design of the cylinder and combustion chamber to the transmission, has been redesigned to make the driving smooth, silent and comfortable.
The new 300 HPE increases power by 24% and reaches 19.3 kW at the crankshaft, with lower fuel consumption. The torque level increases by 15%. The new engine improves the maximum speed up to 120 km/h. Even the acceleration increases both in 30 meters and in 60 meters. At 30 meters, MP3 300 HPE earns 4 additional meters if compared to the previous version.
Get an insurance quote for this Piaggio MP3 300 HPE Sport
Click on the Lexham Insurance link below to obtain a personalised insurance quotation from one of the markets leading brokers!
|Engine||Single cylinder, 4-stroke - hpe|
|Bore x Stroke||75 mm x 63 mm|
|Engine Capacity||278 cc|
|Max Power||19,3 kW (26,2 HP) @ 7,750 rpm|
|Max Torque||26 Nm @ 6,500 rpm|
|Front Suspension||Articulated quadrilateral|
|Rear Suspenstion||Double shock absorber, 4 preload position adjustment|
|Front Brake||Double disc Ø 258 mm|
|Rear Brake||Disc Ø 240 mm|
|ABS System||ABS / ASR|
|Front Wheel||110/70-13” (x2)|
|Saddle Height||780 mm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||11 L|
|Wet Weight||225 kg|
|Fuel Consumption||3,2 litres per 100 km|
|Emissions Compliance||Euro 4|
Finance is subject to status, over 18 years old only. MSC Nottingham is acting as a credit broker, not as lender and will introduction customers to a limited number of finance providers. Our prime lenders are Blackhorse Finance Limited and MotoNovo Finance (a division of FirstRand Bank Limited). Further details are available on request.
Apply for Finance Online Now!
Complete the application form below to apply for finance on this Piaggio MP3 300 HPE Sport.
Part Exchange Information
Are you looking to part exchange your old motorcycle or scooter for this Piaggio MP3 300 HPE Sport? Complete the enquiry form below providing as much information as possible and a member of our sales team will be in touch shortly.
Got a question about this Piaggio MP3 300 HPE Sport?
Our sales team at Nottingham are always on hand to answer your questions, give us a call on 0115 880 0208 or complete the enquiry form below.